About Dr. Dan
I have had the great fortune to grow up with chiropractic. My mom, Dr. Donna Mutter, was pregnant with me when she started practice. When Dr. Donald Epstein, founder of Network Spinal Analysis, began his first program called a a Transformational Gate, I was there. Eventually, I realized that the perspective and the gift I was afforded was not typical - the natural approach to health and wellness promoted by chiropractic in general, and the progressive and reorganizational discipline of Network Spinal Analysis in particular. There are no straight lines in Nature, and I did not come to formally study the philosophy, science, and art of chiropractic by a direct road. Now, in both my clinical practice and my yoga practice, I move with a deliberate purpose to cultivate a stillness of mind, and to offer a service that helps to promote and advance neural integrity in others.
- Graduated from The College of New Jersey, receiving a B.A. in Philosophy. 2009.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Life Chiropractic College West, Doctor of Chiropractic. 2013.
- Worked at Waves of Transformation Wellness Center in Toms River, NJ. 2013-2016.
- Worked at the B-Line Clinic in NE Portland, OR. 2016.
- Opened Daniel Eric Mutter, D.C. in SE Portland, OR. 2017.